WORK WITH US
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill up the available vacant positions
Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Manage month end closing and reporting process for the Company / Group. Work closely with all subsidiaries (if any) to ensure timely and quality reporting of monthly financials.
- Consolidate and prepare monthly management accounts, financial statements, and any other financial reports, ensuring timely submission and compliance with relevant governing rules, standards and requirement.
- Maintain a full spectrum accounts for the companies assigned, undertaking daily operations such as transaction recording, payment, collection, fixed asset registration, reconciliation, etc.
- Monitor and manage working capital, bank balances and cash flow report of the company.
- Provide support on the maintenance and preparation of company / sub-group accounts of the subsidiaries (if any).
- Handle all inter-company matters, including reconciliation, settlement, and issue resolution.
- Assist in accounting and financial reporting matters and technical advisory.
- Liaise with tax agents and assist in all tax matters.
- Liaise with auditors and assist in managing the audit process for the Company / Group.
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of financial systems.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manuals, ensuring continuous improvement in work efficiency and processes.
- Work with the Financial Controller, or as designated, to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Provide training to new and existing staff, as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Professional qualification would be an added advantage (ACCA/ ICAEW/ CPA/ CIMA, MIA)
- Minimum 3 (three) years of relevant working experience in the accounting field, preferably within the marine & oil & gas industry
- Experience in UBS Accounting Package a must
- An advantage if possesses experience in transferring from manual system to UBS system
- Proficient in Excel, Words and Power Point
- A self-starter who is resourceful, dynamic, proactive, team player, hardworking, self-motivated, committed and keen to learn
- Able to work independently and mature
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English language
- Basic Salary: RM5,500.00 per month
- Reimbursable Expenses: Travel Mileage, Fuel, Parking, on approval
- HP Allowance: Yes
- Required: January 2020
Kindly send your Resume, Cover Letter at